Endless brunch buffet with chicken momo, masala dosa, and vegetarian entrees made with low-fat and low-cholesterol ingredients
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for brunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday 11am-4pm. Dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $11 for a Nepali and Indian brunch buffet for two (a $21.90 value)
- $21 for a Nepali and Indian brunch buffet for four (a $43.80 value)
- $30 for a Nepali and Indian brunch buffet for six (a $65.70 value)
During weekend brunch, served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., guests can pile plates high with six vegetable entrees and three meaty entrees, as well as pakoras, rice, and naan.Yak & Yeti
Soft music fills Yak & Yeti's confines, where a design installation of white crisscrossing cords twists along the green ceiling, creating a gauzy canopy above tables. Within this artistic-leaning space, servers carry plates of India and Nepal's native cuisines, much of which are made with naturally low-fat ingredients such as chicken and vegetables. More than 120 culinary creations—from steamed chicken dumplings to boneless lamb—send their enticing aromas through the dining room and to waiting diners. In the kitchen, flames flicker in the clay tandoori oven as it bakes and crisps fish, naan, and kebabs. Complementing these main attractions are glassfuls of traditional beverages such as mango lassi or desserts of sweet milk balls, which chefs fry in a sugar syrup.