- Voucher is valid for four months from 16th August, 2012
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please phone (02) 4961 1676 quoting voucher number
- One voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Not redeemable for cash or transferrable
- Cruise departs from Newcastle Marina
- Cruise runs from 7.30pm to 9.30pm every Friday evening
- You are required to make a booking before 16/11/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.
Unless you happen to be in James Packer’s inner circle, chances are that dining on board a luxury catamaran isn’t your regular Friday night gig. Taste the sweet flavour of luxury while you can with today’s extravagant Cudo!
Step on board Rocksalt II for an unforgettable evening filled with good company, great food and fabulous wine in a breathtaking location. Hit that ‘buy now’ button and you’ll score a first-class two hour cruise of historical Newcastle Harbour on this stunning 20 metre fully solar powered catamaran. A night of this calibre would usually set you back $200 per person but can be yours today for just $99.
The cruise departs from Newcastle Marina at 7.30pm each Friday evening. Mingle with the upper classes as you sip endless glasses of wine and beer and tuck into a buffet fit for a king! Fresh king prawns, Sydney rock oysters and roast chicken will hit the spot and a side of Waldorf summer coleslaw or smashed chat potato with prosciutto, red onion and caper salad won’t go astray either. And don’t forget to save some room for decadent chocolate fudge brownie or mini pavlova for dessert!
This could well be the best night out in Newcastle and today it’s yours for just $99 per person, with all-inclusive beer and wine!
So get some friends together (make sure you’ve got a voucher each) and get ready for a Friday night with a difference!
Treat yourself to a magical evening on board Rocksalt II. Do yourself a favour; get some friends together (make sure you’ve got a voucher each) and get ready for a Friday night with a difference! Because James Packer doesn’t appear to be in the market for a new BFF and it would disappointing to go through life never dining on board a luxury catamaran!