Twosomes steady swings at 250 yd. driving range before cartpooling & clubbing across player-friendly nine-hole, par 31 course
- Expires Jul 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid during league play or outings. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$25 for a golf outing for two (up to a $50 total value)
- Nine-hole round of golf for two (up to a $30 value)
- Cart rental (a $13 value)
- Large bucket of range balls (a $7 value)
$45 for a golf outing for four (up to a $100 total value)
- Nine-hole round of golf for four (up to a $60 value)
- Cart rental (a $26 value)
- Two large buckets of range balls (a $14 value)
Oak Hills Golf Club offers different rates for juniors and seniors.Oak Hills Golf Club
Towering oaks and spectacular willow trees frame Oak Hills Golf Club’s nine-hole course, standing guard as clubbers traverse the 1,845-yard, par 31 course. The relatively short layout features bunker-fortified greens, water hazards on four holes, and an elaborate system of sprinklers programmed to activate during golfers’ backswings. With no par 5's and only one hole longer than 300 yards, the course enables golfers to feasibly reach the green off the tee on eight different holes.
At the Club’s pro shop, players can peruse a wide selection of clubs with which to upgrade their old set of modified crowbars, and the 250-yard driving range offers a venue for players to test out new equipment or improve imbalanced swings. After a long day of tracing drives into the ether, golfers can retreat to The Back Nine Restaurant to enjoy a cool beverage, tuck into a meal of traditional grill fare, and watch the sun slide slowly beneath the earth's flat surface.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 31 course
- Length of 1,845 yards
- Course rating of 29.1
- Link to scorecard