Nine-hole executive course overlooked by Mount Baldy presents excellent opportunity for short-game practice
- Expires Nov 7, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $8 for a nine-hole round of golf for one (up to a $16 value)
- $15 for a nine-hole round of golf for two (up to a $32 value)
- $28 for a nine-hole round of golf for four (up to a $64 value)
- $8 for two medium buckets of range balls (a $16 value). A full bucket holds approximately 75 balls.
Beneath Mount Baldy, which cuts a snowy wedge from the horizon, Claremont Golf Course's nine holes form a grassy emerald pool. Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden lies adjacent to the golf course, filling the air with the scents of native Californian flora and punishing players with penalty strokes for always using roses in their poetic metaphors. Totaling 1,915 yards from the back tees, with the longest hole at 426 yards, the nine-hole executive course presents a challenge for all skill levels. Taken along with the lighted driving range and practice area, the comparatively short course is a great place for beginners to start out and for more experienced golfers to practice the short game or use their golf balls that bruise easily.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 31 course
- Total length of 1,915 yards from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole
Claremont Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.