The Little Details
Limit one voucher (option A or B) per person, up to one additional as gifts
• Appointments are required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
• Upgrade to French manicure or French pedicure available for additional $5 fee
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the full amount of service!)
The bill for a good mani/pedi can leave you throwing your hat down in frustration. Don't worry -- Fedora Kate Nails & Day Spa is ready to bowl(er) you over with today's deal: one Fedora Kate Spa pedicure or one no-chip manicure for $20 (regularly $40), or one peppermint cooling pedicure for $22 (regularly $45). The no-chip polish lasts for two weeks and dries instantly, so you won't have to feel like a dunce while you sit and wait for them to set. Cap things off with the signature pedicure, which includes a specialized sea salt scrub, or try the peppermint pedi with clay foot masque and exfoliating scrub -- both will leave your feet brim-ming with satisfaction. Customers have tipped their hats to the "intimate and charming" atmosphere and the "most magical massage chairs for the pedicure." Toss your hat in the ring for this deal, and let this salon treat you like you're wearing a crown.
Want more? Check out Fedora Kate Nails & Day Spa on Facebook.