Facial treatment fosters skin regeneration; inch-loss system emulates nerve signals that stimulate targeted areas' muscles to shed fat
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply. Arasys valid only for arms, chest, back, full stomach, love handles, buttocks, hips and thighs, legs, or calves.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for one Perfector face-lift treatment (a $110 value)
- $69 for one Arasys treatment on one area (a $149 value)
- $99 for one Arasys treatment and one Perfector face-lift treatment (a $259 value)
During Arasys treatments, nerve-stimulating frequencies signal muscles to speed up the metabolism and shed fat in the client's choice of the arms, chest, back, stomach, love handles, buttocks, hips and thighs, legs, and calves. Arasys works to increase the body's metabolic rate, helping to detoxify and increase blood circulation. Armed with extensive training, technician Amy Hansen applies Arasys treatments to any region of the body.
Perfector face-lift treatments use low-frequency currents to promote skin regeneration, thereby addressing wrinkles, discoloration, acne, and scars. Results may be seen in as little as one treatment, though the salon recommends scheduling additional sessions for optimal results.BellaMe Salon
After spending years working in law, Amy Hansen decided to trade in her suits for a pair of stylist's scissors to pursue her passion in cosmetology. She studied hard, earned her license, and in 2006 opened a salon named for the goal she strives to achieve—BellaMe, or "beautiful me." Amy calls on her diverse talents to field an array of custom styling requests, which have ranged from conservative trims to the short and spiky Kate Gosselin look. The salon embodies Amy's outdoorsy spirit with wood accents and sprays of fresh sunflowers that prune themselves at the mirror when the staff isn't looking. The salon is composed of two separate sections—a three-chair styling room and a spa room with a flat-screen TV—that fill the air with energetic, groovy music.