Certified fitness trainers lead functional strength workouts, and nutrition experts pair meal plans with phone- and email-based support
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Classes must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $30 for five boot-camp classes (a $75 value)
- $79 for a nutrition consultation with a four-week meal plan, a weekly progress report, and unlimited support by phone and email (a $195 value)
- $58 for five boot-camp classes and a one-hour nutrition consultation (a $145 value)
Build strength and burn calories during up to three types of boot camps filled with physical challenges such as tire flips and sledgehammer swings, or chase goals such as weight loss and muscle gain with a nutrition specialist during consultations. Boot camps take place on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m., with more times added as needed. Call the studio to register.Adrenaline Personal Training Studios
Though Adrenaline Personal Training Studios looks like a garage, there’s not a single car or snow blower inside. There’s a tire or two and also a sled, but it looks nothing like a toboggan. This is a weighted sled, a tool that helps exercisers build speed and power. It’s part of an arsenal of functional training equipment, which includes agility ladders, strongman yokes, squat racks, and York weightlifting gear. Certified trainers and strength coaches teach clients how to use these tools during workouts that range from partner training to outdoor boot camps. One-on-one training is tailored to individual goals such as weight loss, sports performance, or injury rehab, and group sessions revolve around shared objectives and teamwork. In addition to leading strength and cardio workouts, staffers build custom nutrition plans to help clients slim down, build muscle, or win a staring contest with a many-eyed potato. After workouts, exercisers can head to the locker room to change or unwind with the help of a massage therapist’s relaxing strokes.