Hand-bottled olive oils are infused with more than 40 natural flavors, including butter, truffle, and sun-dried tomato parmesan garlic
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid in-store only. Valid only for 375 ml hand bottled oils and vinegars.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$35 for an oil-and-aged-balsamic vinegar package (a $79.97 total value)
- One bottle of fresh extra virgin olive oil (a $19.99 value)
- One bottle of fresh extra virgin truffle olive oil (a $39.99 value)
- One bottle of aged balsamic vinegar (a $19.99 value)
$15 for $30 worth of gourmet oils
- Bottles of fresh extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar are available for $19.99–$39.99.
Alex and Maricruz Ferrari found their culinary passion amid Napa Valley's rolling hills. Though their trip to Northern California set the couple squarely in the heart of picturesque vineyard country, it wasn't wine that piqued their taste buds, but freshly pressed extra-virgin olive oil. Won over by its flavor, they were inspired to start the Ferrari Olive Oil Company to share it with the public.
Today, the Ferraris draw on a network of local and international olive farms to distribute organic varietals, blends, and flavored oils. Crowning this collection is the Ferrari Reserve blend, a mix of arbequina and koroneiki olive oils that has won gold and silver medals and countless high fives at a host of international competitions.