Fully licensed technicians replace worn fluids with fresh oil, using conventional and synthetic formulas to maintain new and older vehicles
- Expires Oct 20, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for standard sized cars and light trucks. Extra fee for specialty oils and filters. Valid for up to 5L of oil. Tax included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $18 for a conventional oil change at the Scarborough location (up to a $36.67 value, including tax)
- $19 for the above oil change at the Newmarket, Richmond Hill, or Aurora locations (up to a $42.32 value, including tax)
- $32 for an oil change for vehicles with more than 120,000 km at any of the four locations (up to a $64.92 value, including tax)
- $49 for a full synthetic oil change (up to a $104.46 value, including tax) at any of the four locations
Performed in less than 60 minutes, each oil change includes up to 5 litres of Castrol oil. The conventional service features standard oil, the 120,000-kilometers option uses Castrol High Mileage, and the full synthetic draws on Castrol Syntec, which can prevent engine wear and increase performance during harsh temperatures.Goodyear Mars Tire & Auto
The fully licensed technicians of Goodyear Mars Tire & Auto believe in using the right part for each and every job. That's why they use exact tire fitments to outfit autos with rubber that matches the manufacturers. When completing air-conditioning repairs, belt and hose replacements, disc-brake substitutions, or transmission maintenance, they seek out original equipment replacements when available to preserve the value of the automobile. They also keep motors out of the shop by sticking to a planned vehicle maintenance regiment that can include shock and strut checks, tire rotations, and biweekly dusting of dashboard bobble heads.