Patrons destroy real electronics and furniture with baseball bats, tennis rackets & golf clubs in mock offices, living rooms, and kitchens
- Expires Sep 5, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Valid only for general room; extra fee for special or specific room. Under 18, expectant mothers, sufferers of severe to moderate health conditions including heart or lung issues, mental health history or a danger to themselves or others are not suggested or permitted to participate.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19 for one 15-minute destruction session (a $45 value)
- $49 for one 15-minute destruction session for 2 or 3 people (a $135 value)
- $199 for one 15-minute party package for up to 10 people (a $450 value)
Anger Room liberates frustration by letting clients wreak devastation on rooms modeled after offices, living rooms, and kitchens. Participants aged 18 or older don gloves, goggles, and safety helmets before stepping alone into their chosen vexation haven to dole out pain to real TVs, furniture, and mannequins taught to square dance in circles. Though only one person is allowed in the room at a time, patrons may give friends consent to watch the destruction from outside or afterward on video.