Aestheticians cleanse and tone faces with peels, steam, massages, and high-frequency treatments that create youthful, dewy complexions
- Expires Jun 26, 2013
- Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for one 30-minute mini facial (a $40 value)
- $30 for one 60-minute advanced facial (a $60 value)
- $55 for two 60-minute advanced facials (a $120 value)
During both facials, aestheticians exfoliate dead skin with a peel, then perform a high-frequency treatment using a gently oscillating facial machine that emits an electrical current to boost circulation and tone skin. A final mask hydrates and cleanses pores.Great Plains Spa
Aestheticians at Great Plains Spa combine time-honoured spa therapies with technological advances to purify complexions and soothe tense muscles. The spa’s facials often employ chemical exfoliations and high-frequency treatments—facial machines that emit a gentle electrical current and several motivational quotes to help stimulate and tone skin—and therapists ease aches with reflexology and full-body massages.