20-page hardcover books anthologize digital pics & art with easy-to-use application & more than 200 layouts
- Expires Feb 11, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for Classic photo books. Extra fee for tax and shipping. Not valid with other offers. Additional fee for more than 20 pages.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $12 for one 8"x8" Classic Custom hardcover photo book (a $34.99 value)
- $19 for one 12"x12" or 11"x14" Classic Custom hardcover photo book (a $59.99 value)
- $29 for two 8.5"x11" Classic Custom hardcover photo books (a $79.98 value)
These books are layered with heavyweight, archival-quality standard or lay-flat paper paper (an extra $0.49/page) that lends itself to two-page images of idyllic nature panoramas or lengthy continental-breakfast buffets. The glossy, laminated cover showcases a chosen photograph beneath a sturdy laminate shield.
This Groupon is valid for a 20-page photo book. For an additional fee, a photo book can feature up to 160 pages on standard paper or up to 90 pages in the 11”x14” size. Lay-flat paper is also available for an additional fee in 8”x8”, 8.5”x11”, and 12”x12” sizes.Picaboo
Picaboo's straightforward application emblazons cherished photographs upon the pages of a variety of customizable keepsakes. The program's 240 predesigned page layouts and thousands of graphics allow customers to embellish images, while labeling them with quips and captions. The elegant leather, soft velvet, and matte silver covers of a variety of photo books embrace an album's worth of pictures, and customizable cards and calendars showcase a customer's chosen photographs and designs. Vibrant pictures materialize onto canvases and panels, or assemble into cheerful collage posters. The company's chipper support squad mans computers and phones seven days a week specifically to answer questions, address concerns, and exchange talking dog jokes.