Aestheticians lift all hair from intimate areas with traditional or sugar-based waxing techniques
- Expires Nov 21, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for one Brazilian wax (a $90 value)
- $45 for one Brazilian sugaring wax (up to a $90 value)
- $75 for two Brazilian sugaring waxes (up to a $180 value)
- $85 for three Brazilian sugaring waxes (up to a $270 value)
Sue, the eponymous owner of Sunrise Hair Studio and Sunrise Wellness Center, brings 15 years of experience as an aesthetician to the treatment table. Along with a team of stylists and aestheticians, Sue delivers image-transforming services for every inch of skin and hair. In the salon, stylists whip up custom cuts and colors and employ the follicle-smoothing powers of Global Keratin’s formaldehyde-free hair-straightening treatment. Aestheticians use skin-friendly sugar and traditional waxes and nail techs pamper hands during chair-side manicures. Relaxing clients indulge in the beauty haven's charming garden area, a tranquil retreat where guests can enjoy refreshments while catching up on the latest celebrity gossip with the area's resident gnomes and traveling pack of pink flamingos.