Wilton Method–trained cake artist crafts frosted cupcakes in five flavours or moulds full cakes into cartoon characters and sports logos
- Expires Apr 17, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Regular orders required 48hr in advance; photo cake and cupcake orders required 4 days in advance. Extra C$5 fee for delivery; delivery available only within perimeter highway.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $16 for one dozen photo cupcakes (a $32 value)
- $20 for two dozen regular cupcakes (a $40 value)
- $40 for a 12-inch photo cake (up to an $80 value); this option can also be used as an $80 credit toward a character cake
Cupcakes merge your choice of six cake flavours with five icing varieties, though premium flavours and customized decorations are available for an additional fee. Customers submit a picture to adorn photo cupcakes or cakes. The icing artisan can also mould customized cakes of characters and designs such as Winnie the Pooh, SpongeBob, Bob the Builder, and the Jets logo.Cakes By Tanya
With skills honed through the acclaimed Wilton Method of cake decorating, cake artist Tanya Swanarchuk moulds confections into edible party centerpieces. She crafts each cake to suit her clients’ tastes, selecting from classic and premium flavours such as vanilla blueberry, Kahlúa, black forest, and confetti that’s been frozen in time. Cake batter then anoints cupcake or custom cake moulds, which bake treats into shapes of favourite cartoon characters, sports-team logos, or adult-themed images. Tanya can also craft towering tiered cakes for weddings or intricately moulded 3-D cakes that mimic hamburgers to trick finicky eaters into consuming their daily cake allowance.