Licensed massage therapists ease aches and pains, foot soaks pamper extremities, and body treatments soften skin
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per person per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancelation notice or fee up to price of Groupon may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$35 for a one-hour massage (up to a $75 value), choose one of the following:
- Swedish massage (a $65 value)
- Deep-tissue massage (a $75 value)
- Hot-marble-stone massage (a $75 value)
$89 for a two-hour Cool for Summer package (a $179 value)
- Hot foot soak with essential scent
- 50-minute Swedish and deep-tissue massage
- Turkish body scrub or Dead Sea mud wrap
- Scalp massage
- Warm shower
- Beverage and health snacks
At Busaba Therapeutic Massage & Spa, licensed massage therapists are equally adept at Eastern and Western massage modalities. Their menu of massages, augmented by five full-body spa packages, draw from styles such as Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-marble-stone, or Thai massage, which uses yoga-like postures to loosen muscles. Through these services, they hope bring about a number of benefits, including improved digestion, better circulation, higher energy levels, and better sleeping patterns. Aromatherapy and botanical extracts help soften skin and detoxify the body during spa packages that can include a friend, loved one, or doppelganger.