100 acres of outdoor & indoor fields provide safe & controlled learning environment where students gain riding skills using supplied gear
- Expires May 3, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 48hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Subject to availability. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for a 60-minute horseback-riding lesson (a $75 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute horseback-riding lesson for two (a $150 value)
- $99 for a polo lesson for two (a $300 value)
- $149 for a polo lesson for four (a $600 value)
Towering evergreens surround The Polo Organization’s 100-acre collection of playing fields and arenas, which host students during riding and polo lessons. Instructors take on both beginning and experienced students, revealing subtleties of the sport such as objectives, technique, and why water polo is not regular polo on seahorses. Mallets, helmets, and horses are provided during each 60-minute lesson, and students are advised to wear jeans or riding breeches along with flat-soled riding boots. While students meld body and spirit with new equine friends, a professional photographer snaps photos, which pupils can then hang on a wall or embroider to the chest of a collared shirt.