VersaSpa booth's automated jets coat bodies in a bronze glow; UV beds employ bulbs to tan at business with A- rating from the BBB
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. One month of UV tanning and 1-month spray tan options expire 1 month from activation date, 2 VersaSpa spray tans option expires 1 month from activation date, and 1 year of VersaSpa spray tans option expires 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid if used services in 2012. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $12 for one month of unlimited UV tanning in Mini Max beds (a $30 value)
- $18 for two VersaSpa spray tans (a $50 value)
- $39 for one month of unlimited VersaSpa spray tans (a $150 value)
- $199 for one year (24 sessions) of VersaSpa spray tans (a $600 value)
The bronzing experts at Tan Dallas foster dark-glowing skin with traditional UV tanning beds broken down into two categories—high-powered capsules that toast epidermises in 12 minutes or less and 20-minute Mini Max pods that slow-tan bodies. To keep booths in peak tanning condition and the sun out of business, the staff changes all bulbs twice as often as mandated by the manufacturers. Tan Dallas also decorates its private, spa-like treatment rooms with the VersaSpa booth, whose automated voice guides guests through a quick spray-tanning process that leaves skin consistently colored. In addition, the salon's trained techs utilize the Norvell spray-tanning system to create custom tans with an airbrush gun and video footage of man's first walk on the sun.