Licensed mechanics swap viscous lubes to maintain engine performance & straighten out wheels to make tires last longer
- Expires Aug 22, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. In-store only. Valid up to 5 quarts of semi-synthetic motor oil. Extra fee for synthetic or diesel oil.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19 for an oil change with up to 5 quarts of semi-synthetic oil and a new filter (a $42 value)
- $39 for three of the above oil changes (a $126 value) and three safety inspections (a $51 value; a $177 total value)
- $39 for a four-wheel alignment with suspension adjustments (a $79 value)
Inspired to help car owners save money in the wake of an economic downturn, The Wrench-it Center's founder, Zachary Anderegg, opened the heated bays of a do-it-yourself garage, lauded by the Deseret News as " Salt Lake Valley's most innovative—and hands-on—automotive repair business." Amateur mechanics can access both high-rise and low-rise lifts as well as a 200-piece toolbox, and they can also plug into the garage's Alldata automotive repair database so they don't have to ask their car to honk three times when it stops hurting. According to the Salt Lake Tribune, when visitors hit a snag, this computer system "shows drawings of just about every part and how they fit together for all makes and models." When the garage doesn't have the part for a required repair, free parts delivery can summon rare factory components and more aerodynamic bumper stickers. Owners can enlist the shop's mechanics to coach them through the repair process, and at any point they can hand the job off and enjoy the full-service treatment.