- Expires Apr 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may 4 more as gifts. Limit 1 per student per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem classes in full by 4/5/12. New students only. Cardio tennis class options valid only at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club and The New York Tennis Club.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $17, you get one QuickStart class for children ages 10 and younger (up to a $65 value), redeemable at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, New York Tennis Club, or the Columbia Prep School gym.
- For $17, you get one adult Cardio Tennis class (up to a $35 value), redeemable at New York Tennis Club or Roosevelt Island Racquet Club.
- For $49, you get three QuickStart classes for children 10 and younger (up to a $195 value).
- For $49, you get three adult Cardio Tennis classes (up to a $105 value).
A staff of seasoned and ranked tennis instructors guides feet and forearms toward courtside success in Advantage Tennis Clubs' slate of classes for children and adults. One-hour QuickStart classes mold budding Borgs using child-size equipment, smaller courts, and a slower pace to instill tennis skills quickly without the commute of attending kindergarten at Wimbledon. After teaching the basics, amicable instructors group children with others their own age to play real games in preparation for the challenge of full-size courts.
Groups of four to six grownup players can gratify racket strings and sweat glands alike in fast-paced Cardio Tennis classes. A heart-pumping combination of tennis techniques and cardiovascular exercises keeps bodies burning calories, honing eye-hand coordination, and exorcising dreams of being trapped inside a life-size game of Pong. Check the Roosevelt Island and New York Tennis Club websites for scheduling.
For questions, call (212) 935-4049 or email email@example.com.