Noninvasive cold lasers and exfoliating microdermabrasion obscure signs of aging and promote collagen production
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem three treatment option in full by 6 months from first treatment. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $59 for an anti-aging cold-laser facial with vitamin treatment (a $149 value)
- $99 for a microdermabrasion treatment with cold-laser facial therapy (a $270 value)
- $159 for three anti-aging cold-laser facials with vitamin treatments (a $447 value)
Noninvasive lasers stimulate collagen production, cellular turnover, and lymphatic drainage to obscure signs of aging, including fine lines and sagging skin. Hip Rose microdermabrasion further diminishes wrinkles by exfoliating the topmost layers of dull skin.Sandlewood Spa & Wellness Centre
Sandlewood Spa & Wellness Centre owner and proprietor Tracy Adams-Willcott employs her 25 years of experience and continuing education in aesthetics to help beautify physiques from face to toe with a suite of well-rounded services. Her anti-aging facial combines a cold laser with a glycolic treatment to help reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and signs of laughing and having fun too frequently. Waxings de-fuzz bodies in myriad locales, from eyebrows and lips to underarms and bikini lines, leaving skin smooth and hair-free. Tracy also offers professional, chair-side Beaming White teeth-whitening treatments, which combine a whitening gel and the power of an LED light to brighten bicuspids in as little as 20 minutes.