Experienced aestheticians compose custom blend of gold-infused cleansing products, then exfoliate faces with diamond microdermabrasion
- Expires Jun 13, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $39, you get a custom facial package (a $179 total value).
- For $90, you get three custom facial packages (a $537 total value).
- Each package includes:
- A custom facial with Oro Gold Cosmetics products (a $69 value)
- A diamond microdermabrasion (a $110 value)
The experienced aestheticians at Bollywood Eyebrow and Waxing Bar assess each face before blending a custom facial from the gold-infused cleansers of Oro Gold Cosmetics. Revered for its beautifying power by Cleopatra, gold helps refurbish faces in myriad ways, such as drawing blood toward underlying tissues to make them feel fancy and expedite cell renewal. The metal's electrical charge may also restore mugs by activating epidermal ions, prompting cellular repair that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. To combat sagging skin, gold may restore elasticity by slowing collagen depletion and neutralizing magnets stuck to the face. Additionally, anti-inflammatory properties can reduce the appearance of sun damage and age spots.
During the diamond microdermabrasion, aestheticians exfoliate skin by gliding a diamond-encrusted wand across epidermises, sloughing off dull skin cells and apple-butter stains. By stimulating cell turnover, microdermabrasion helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks. The treatment requires no anesthesia or use of chemicals and is safe for skin around the eyes and mouth.