A therapist with 14 years' experience uses Thai herbal massage with aromatic oils and deep-tissue massage to break up knots, relieving pain
- Expires Feb 27, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one 60-minute deep-tissue or Swedish massage (a $75 value)
- $99 for three 60-minute deep-tissue or Swedish massages (a $225 value)
- $55 for one 60-minute Thai herbal massage (a $115 value)
Lemongrass, ginger, turmeric, camphor, and lime—massage therapist Michele Mecum uses this quintet of soothing scents during Thai herbal massages, pairing them with rhythmic strokes to send patrons into a deeply relaxed state: Vermont. Relaxation is the driving purpose behind Michele’s massages, which she has honed over 14 years in the field. Her soothing Swedish massages employ sweeping, gentle strokes to boost blood flow and flexibility. She also performs deep-tissue massages, which mute chronically achy muscles by breaking up knots in lower-layer musculature.