Express or full keratin treatments smooth away frizz and add luster to straightened strands for up to one or three months, respectively
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. May redeem 2-pack option over visits. Services must be used by the same person. Only valid for keratin treatments by stylists Natalie and Kelsey.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $59 for one express keratin hair treatment (a $125 value)
- $149 for one full keratin hair treatment (a $350 value)
- $169 for three express keratin hair treatments (a $375 value)
In private treatment rooms, stylists Natalie and Kelsey combat frizz with Keratin Complex by Coppola, which smoothes and polishes hair by adhering keratin to the cuticles. Results from the express treatment last up to a month, and those from the full treatment last up to three months.
The stylists and cosmetologists at Studio CEO travel the country attending seminars and trade shows to stay on top of industry trends, a practice that helped the studio to earn nominations for best hair salon and hair color on Fox 8's Hot List. The studio arms its staff with products from top brands, as stylists transform 'dos with Goldwell hair color, and techs spruce up paws with OPI’s UV-cured Shellac and Axxium gel keratin covers. The salon and spa also carries hair-centric brands ranging from Moroccanoil and Bumble and bumble to Keratin Complex by Coppola, so that clients don’t have to maintain shiny locks by sticking their heads under automatic shoe buffers.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.