Sea-salt scrub smoothes heels before staffers massage & polish digits of patrons lounging in massaging pedicure chairs using OPI & CND hues
- Expires Aug 8, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Additional $10 charge for shellac manicure removal. Services non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get one mani-pedi (a $40 value).
- For $55, you get three mani-pedis (a $120 value).
- For $45, you get three Shellac manicures (a $90 value).
Crystal Nails & Spa's seasoned nail technicians hone and polish digits with OPI, Essie, CND, and Gelish products during specialty manicure treatments. Both treatments commence with filing, buffing, and cuticle grooming, and a lotion-augmented massage soothes extremities to leave skin silky enough to put white gloves out of business. While lounging in a massaging pedicure chair, clients soak feet in a warm bath, allowing practitioners to exfoliate away calluses and dry skin with a sea-salt scrub. The foot prettifier then applies nail strengthener before coating digits in a bright layer of polish. Shellac upgrades fuse a gel-based polish to nails under the beams of a UV lamp, which creates two weeks of stylish, brightly hued handscapes without inducing worries of polish chipping or running away with dashing young crayons.