Expert instructors coach riders with individualized attention & step-by-step guidance during private lessons & kids camps
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for a one-hour private riding lesson (a $55 value)
- $65 for three, one-hour private riding lessons (a $165 value)
- $119 for an experienced riders boot camp (a $320 value)
The experienced riders boot camp includes four days of two-hour sessions. In total, riders experience four hours of horseback lessons and four hours of practical lessons such as show preparation, course setting, first aid for horses, and stable management.Fieldgate Stables Ltd.
At Fieldgate Stables Ltd., mother-daughter team Susan Coxhead and Michelle Vaillancourt promote horsemanship for riders of various skill levels. Their quiet and well-schooled horses carry students during lessons in various riding disciplines including dressage, hunter, jumper, and cross-country. With detailed, one-on-one coaching, students are encouraged to progress at their own pace and riders are paired with horses based on careful consideration of their temperaments, skill levels, and the compatibility of their star signs. Lessons also teach participants to untack and cool out their four-hooved friends, which keeps them from sweating through the tuxedos they change into post-workout.