Thermal body wraps strive to stimulate the lymphatic system and slim down figures; European facial cleanses and exfoliates skin
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for one 60-minute slimming body wrap (an $80 value)
- $49 for one 60-minute slimming body wrap and one 60-minute European facial (a $114.99 value)
- $79 for three 60-minute slimming body wraps (a $240 value)
Sixty-minute wraps cover bodies in a thermal blanket, whose heat activates specialized products and encourages lymphatic flow.Jimmy Joseph Lux Spa
Housed in a 1,500-square-foot facility, Jimmy Joseph Lux Spa is an intimate, stress-free oasis—one where aestheticians and massage therapists slow time and dissipate anxieties with long, flowing strokes and renewing scrubs. Before entering one of six private treatment rooms, guests cool down with a drink from the complimentary-beverage bar.
The cross-sensory revelry continues in the treatment rooms, whose soft lights and plush massage tables set the stage for facials, sea-salt scrubs, and couples massages that call a truce to thumb wars over the TV remote. The spacious spa also houses a clothing-and-accessories boutique where a strong dose of retail therapy further calms the mind as eyes peruse chic jewelry, handbags, and candles.