Drinking, dancing & icebreakers kindle fun & romance in candelit bar with comedian, pro photographer & 600 friendly singles
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Must have valid ID. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get one female admission (a $60 total value)
- For $20, you get one male admission (a $60 total value)
- For $35, you get two admissions (a $120 total value)
- Two drink tickets (a $20 value)
- $10 drink specials after 7:30 p.m.
- One-hour interactive performance of "Where's My Love" from comedian and dating coach Daniel Packard (a $30 value)
- One-hour tasting of dessert crepes from Yorkville Creperie and chocolate coins from Serendipity3 (a $10 value)
Also included in the admission price is a $2 donation to Bideawee, an animal welfare organization dedicated to finding homes for abandoned animals.
SingleAndTheCity.com shepherds single lovebirds toward flocks of potential mates at fast-paced dating parties that have won the attention of MSNBC, CNN, and the New York Times. The party lures up to 600 singles, 300 men and 300 women, and potential Valentine's Day dates into Copia's candlelit confines for four hours of drinking, dancing, and flirtatious debates about the existence of gravity. While singles enjoy libations with two drink tickets, after 7:30 pm, $10 drink specials highlight the bartenders' latest concoctions.
Comedian and dating coach Daniel Packard kindles laughs and love connections with clever icebreakers at 7:30 p.m., and Yorkville Creperie and Serendipity3 keep taste buds from getting lonesome with a tasting of rollable snacks. In addition to toasting and mingling, attendees can swivel toward suitors on the dance floor or impress beautiful strangers with shockingly realistic duck calls. Celebrity photographer Sunny Norton captures love-struck gazes on film throughout the evening, and event photos will be available after the event on Facebook. Maria Pirone will offer romantically themed tarot-card readings for free.