Stylists apply Brazilian keratin treatments to infuse hair with protein designed to combat frizz semipermanently
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. Extra $30 fee will be charged for longer hair treatments requiring 3 or more hours.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $99 for one Brazilian keratin treatment (a $200 value)
- $179 for two Brazilian keratin treatments (a $400 value)
Stylists coat manes with Brazilian keratin treatments, which work to tame frizz semipermanently.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.