A trained tech oversees sessions that cleanse lower bowels; infrared sauna promotes detoxification and wellness
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid for new clients only. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for one colon-hydrotherapy session and one infrared-sauna session (a $140 value)
- $39 for two colon-hydrotherapy sessions and two infrared-sauna sessions (a $280 value)
The Added Touch's licensed hydrotherapist discusses each patient's medical history and performs a brief rectal exam before gently inserting a disposable speculum into the lower bowels. During the 30- to 45-minute treatment, a gravity-flow system pumps biophoton-structured purified water through internal pipe work, gently breaking down fecal matter and unwanted waste lining the colon walls. A free educational session helps re-energized physiques maintain squeaky-clean aqueducts with hydrotherapy facts and healthy-living tips. Accompanying trips to the infrared sauna promote detoxification, pain relief, and overall wellness.