Consultants take measurements for custom cashmere wool suits, dress shirts, and ties chosen from hundreds of fabrics, prints, and styles.
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Extra fee for mobile services ($50-$100 based on distance). Measurements and pick up at Yonge St. location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$599 for one suit package (a $1,385 total value), which includes:
- One super 120s–140s cashmere wool custom suit with custom embroidery, silk liner, and contrast piping (a $1,175 value)
- One two-ply Italian-cotton custom dress shirt with initials embroidered on cuff (a $150 value)
- One pure heavyweight silk tie (a $50 value)
$1,149 for two suit packages (a $2,770 value)
Measurements and pickup are at the Yonge Street location.Empire Customs
Empire Custom’s consultants outfit men in sharply tailored garments, made-to-order at the company’s production location. First, clients’ measurements are taken at the location and consultants help them assemble a fashionable ensemble from hundreds of custom materials and suit designs. Then, the orders for herringbone suits or pinstriped dress shirts are given to skilled tailors. Within four to six weeks, a garment bag filled with sharp new threads is available for pick up. Should any alterations be needed, they’ll have them done for free.