Deep-tissue massage releases pain and lengthens muscles; hot-stone massage relieves tension and stimulates circulation
- Expires Oct 10, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Services must be redeem by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for one 60-minute deep-tissue massage (an $80 value)
- $45 for one 90-minute hot-stone massage (a $115 value)
- $69 for two 60-minute deep-tissue massages (a $160 value)
- $79 for two 90-minute hot-stone massages (a $230 value)
Before a massage or facial at Red Carpet Salon and Spa, clients fill out a consultation card that provides detailed insight on their specific therapeutic or skincare needs. This allows the massage therapist or aesthetician to develop a personalized treatment plan. After the treatment, the spa pro sits down with clients and dishes tips on how they can improve their overall health and well-being outside the spa, in their everyday life, on their horse, atop an inflatable tube, in a horse waterpark. Aside from massage and facial treatments, the salon specializes in Redken haircare services, which are performed in a spacious studio among freestanding salon stations and a reflective floor of black tiles.