Close proximity to Pacific Ocean coupled with owner’s vast experience draws students to farm amid hills of Rancho Corral de Tierra
- Expires Mar 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to weather conditions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must sign waiver. 220lb weight max. Must wear long pants or jeans and boots with heels.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $47 for a one-hour horseback trail ride for two (a $190 value)
- $89 for a two-hour horseback trail ride for two (a $380 value)
- $60 for a mother-daughter arena and horsemanship package, a learning and bonding experience (a $120 value)
Tucked into the hills of Rancho Corral de Tierra lies Ocean View Farms, where sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean combine with the expertise of Agnes Sadeghi, an instructor accredited by the Certified Horsemanship Association, to attract equine enthusiasts for lessons and trail rides. Agnes brings a lifetime of experience to the farm, as she began to ride at the age of 6 and went on to master British horsemanship exams as a teen—earlier than most riders and just after most centaurs. Her goal for students is to turn them into independent riders through dressage and jumping lessons conducted atop palomino paint horses and arabian thoroughbreds. Beginning riders can show off advancing skills on Two for Trail rides through the hills of Rancho Corral de Tierra and McNee Ranch State Park, whereas more advanced riders can take on longer, more difficult routes.