Eighteen lanes and glow-in-the-dark bowling upon request makes for nights of family fun or friendly competition
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Holidays. Subject to availability. Unlimited bowling option valid for one game per day for two people until 9/30/12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19 for one hour of bowling for up to six with shoe rentals and one pitcher of soda (up to a $39.62 value)
- $29 for two hours of bowling for up to six with shoe rentals and three pitchers of soda (up to a $67.79 value)
- $59 for unlimited bowling and shoe rentals for two through Sunday, September 30 (a $500 value)
The clatter of victimized pins echoes across Orchard Lanes' 18-lane alley and family-fun center. Unless there is a league on the floor, Orchard Lanes' staffers are happy to bring down the lights for glow-in-the-dark bowling at a customer’s request during any of its daily open-bowling hours. For special occasions, party packages are available to equip revelers with the necessary pizza, ice cream, and goody bags, and Orchard Lanes has even played host to a wedding. A computerized scoring system logs each player’s achievements, and between frames, a stop at the full-service snack bar yields burgers and soda to refuel sphere-tossing muscles. The center is also home to billiards tables and an arcade that, like the fairest time-out corners, has a redemption center.
Orchard Lanes' rates fluctuate throughout the week and on holidays.