Techs shape nails & massage appendages before applying OPI polish, or clients choose five shades of house-brand crackle polish to bring home
- Expires Aug 29, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 48hr cancellation notice required. Services must be used by same person. Extra fee applies for nail removal.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for a full mani-pedi (a $75 value)
- $55 for two full mani-pedis (a $150 value)
- $19 for five bottles of Elisabeth crackle nail polish (a $49.95 value)
Clients opting for mani-pedis, which include nail filing and shaping, massage, and callus treatments on feet, may choose to add paraffin wax and sugar-scrub treatments for $10 each or $15 for both. Groupon customers will also receive a $15 gift card for use towards their next service.Elisabeth Hair
Elisabeth Hair's professional team performs manicures and pedicures using acrylic and gel polishes, smoothes epidermises with waxing services and body-sugaring sessions, and lifts stress from backsides with five massage modalities. Staffers also meticulously interlace headscapes with AAA-grade Indian remy human-hair extensions, which can be fused for semipermanent placement or rendered removable so clients can speedily switch their appearance while sneaking multiple cheese samples at the supermarket.