Noninvasive microcurrent impulses can increase production of collagen & reduce appearance of wrinkles for firmer, more resilient skin
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. May redeem across visits. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $89 for one nonsurgical facelift with elastin-infusion therapy (a $225 value) at the Ottawa location
- $89 for one nonsurgical facelift with elastin-infusion therapy (a $225 value) at the Kanata/Stittsville location
- $149 for two nonsurgical facelifts with elastin-infusion therapy (a $450 value) at the Ottawa location
- $149 for two nonsurgical facelifts with elastin-infusion therapy (a $450 value) at the Kanata/Stittsville location
Using a Diamond Medilift machine, trained staffers target wrinkles and sagging skin around the eyes, lips, chin, and neck with nano-wave impulses that mimic the body’s own electrical current. As the impulses tone muscles, each clock-rewinding wave works to stimulate the skin, even out irregular textures, and promote collagen production, helping epidermises quickly become firmer and more resilient. To boost the anti-aging effects, a companion treatment of elastin infusion therapy replaces naturally depleted stores of elastin to tighten skin. Neither treatment requires any down time, and some results may appear immediately.4EverYoung AntiAging
Both Hollywood stars and TV personalities have been on the receiving end of many of the treatments offered at 4EverYoung AntiAging. The med spa’s staff performs the latest in advanced beauty treatments, from nonsurgical facelifts to facials infused with vitamin C and retinols. While some services zone in on signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, and repetitive storytelling, some work to sculpt bodies from head to toe, toning and shaping tummies and thighs with micro currents.