Relaxing spa environment; long-lasting Shellac polish can go chip free for up to two weeks
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Services must be used by same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $14 for one spa manicure with paraffin wax (a $28 value)
- $19 for one Shellac manicure (a $38 value)
- $55 for three Shellac manicures (a $114 value)
Spa-manicure treatments include nailcare in addition to hand exfoliation and the application of paraffin wax that helps to moisturize skin and make hands soft. Shellac manicures use specially designed polish that lasts longer than standard brands.Ageless Spa & Boutique
Ageless Spa & Boutique's comfortable beauty oasis combines the feel of high-end spas with the personal service of a small boutique. The staff administers eyelash extensions, adds polish to hands and feet, and highlights features during makeup applications. They also administer an array of waxing treatments and full-body relaxation massages. Their focus turns to aging, however, when they soften facial wrinkles using a collagen-packed mask and serum.