Heated electronic massage table loosens up tight muscle groups before magnetic waves rebalance energy epicenters
- Expires Aug 8, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for a spa package with a 60-minute SoQi hotbed treatment and lightstream wand – resonant frequency entrainment session (an $88 value)
- $109 for three spa packages with a 60-minute SoQi hotbed treatment and lightstream wand – resonant frequency entrainment session (a $264 value)
- $179 for five spa packages with a 60-minute SoQi hotbed treatment and lightstream wand – resonant frequency entrainment session (a $440 value)
Guests spend 30-minutes in a SoQi electronic massage bed. The bed’s three segments shimmy back and forth in opposite directions to loosen the body from head to toe. Meanwhile, heat jets soothe away any lingering tension with warmth as calming music plays in the background. Sessions then move into 30-minutes of lightstream wand – resonant frequency entrainment therapy. A magnet is placed over energy centres in a manner similar to acupuncture. Instead of needles, a wand brimming with crystal energy stimulates the magnetic waves to increase energy or loosen up blocked pathways.Mind Body Harmonics
Mind Body Harmonics founder Dami Egbeyemi emphasizes that while the company’s brain wave optimization does not “diagnose or treat medical problems,” it provides clients “with an outlet to relieve stress and relax.” Featured in O, the Oprah Magazine and People, this treatment places sensors on the client’s head to read activity in six different parts of the brain. A report points out areas of imbalance, and these off-kilter brain waves are used to generate a sound that clients listen to with headphones. The goal is that by mirroring the brain so it can see and hear itself, a state of harmony is achieved. These treatments are offset by the facilities other services and products such as Life Wave patches that simulate the benefits of acupuncture without the use of needles, and Kangen Water systems that improve the alkalinity of tap water.