NuFace Microcurrent system uses gentle waves to boost collagen production and even out skin tone
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $32 for one nonsurgical NuFace microcurrent facial (a $65 value)
- $95 for three nonsurgical NuFace microcurrent facials (a $195 value)
- $159 for five nonsurgical NuFace microcurrent facials (a $325 value)
The NuFace microcurrent system is a nonsurgical approach to face-lifts that typically yields instant results. The system sends soft, gentle waves of low-level, alternating current that help to loosen up tight muscles and strengthen rarely used ones. Each 30-minute session can boost collagen production, improve skin tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.La Bella Day Spa and Salon
As a waterfall murmurs in the background, the stylists of La Bella Day Spa and Salon perform cuts and colors using Keune Haircosmetics in front of floor-to-ceiling mirrors and shelves supported by elegant columns. Patrons pass by green plants and sculpted topiaries as they arrive for facials, massages, or one of 10 organic body-exfoliation treatments enhanced with a rainforest-themed Vichy shower. Pairs can sip complimentary refreshments and don cozy robes in preparation for massage packages, which include a soothing paraffin hand dip, foot-relief treatment, and lounging time in the couples room to discuss upcoming weekend outings or develop a five-year plan for world domination.