Body wrap aims to reduce cellulite and stretch marks with detoxifying and skin-tightening ingredients during a 45-minute treatment
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must redeem in full by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All services must be used by the same person. May redeem 3- and 5-pack options across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for one slimming-and-contouring body wrap (a $60 value)
- $65 for three slimming-and-contouring body wraps (a $170 value)
- $80 for five slimming-and-contouring body wraps (a $265 value)
Body wraps can be applied to the neck, chin, stomach, arms, or thighs. Then, during a 45-minute treatment session, patients relax as the targeted area absorbs the wrap's detoxifying and skin-tightening ingredients designed to reduce cellulite and the appearance of stretch marks. The staff encourages patients to drink plenty of water before, during, and after the treatment.The Dharma Connection
Donna Pagliarani opened The Dharma Connection in 2009, and, having already experienced a life-changing yogic journey of her own, designed the studio as a space for others to set out on similar explorations. Today, Donna and her staff of certified instructors conduct classes every day of the week. They teach a variety of styles, including Hatha and Vinyasa flow, leading students of all skill sets to look inward for mental wellness or swallowed house keys. When not affixed to their mats, the facility's staff runs seasonal workshops and special events. The studio also offers various wellness services, such as therapeutic massages, along with body-contouring treatments, such as detoxifying wraps.