Noninvasive acupressure treatments can help ease pain, addiction, or weight issues
- Expires Oct 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must redeem in full by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for option purchased. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one AcuGraph or auriculotherapy treatment (a $95 value)
- $85 for three AcuGraph or auriculotherapy treatments (a $285 value)
- $145 for six AcuGraph or auriculotherapy treatments (a $570 value)
Dr. Ellis works to ease pain, addictions, or weight problems by stimulating acupressure points with a laser pen and the help of AcuGraph electro-meridian imaging. Alternatively, auriculotherapy treatments employ hair-thin needles placed along strategic points around the ear in an attempt to eradicate ailments, such as anxiety. Customers may mix and match therapies if purchasing the packages of three or six.Targeted Body Systems, LLC
Dr. Gregory Ellis of Targeted Body Systems, LLC holds a doctorate in physiology and harbors a passion for helping people strengthen and improve their bodies. Planting his philosophical flag in the belief that bodies can heal themselves, he relies on drug-free, natural therapies to steer his patients towards an oasis of wellness. To give clients a sense of what they're in for, the good doctor carries out telephonic house calls with free phone consultations. The body, he believes, can heal itself, and through a blend of homeopathic remedies and cutting-edge technologies—including laser pens that replace the needles of traditional acupuncture—he hopes to unlock that ability like a sleepwalking warden unlocks prisoners.