Chiropractor oversees downtime-free procedures designed to reduce up to 9 in. or 10 lb. before toning skin with radio waves
- Expires Mar 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women, cancer patients, patients with pacemakers or an implanted medical device, or epileptics. Not valid with insurance. Important patient disclosure. Treatments must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $79, you get one body-contouring package (a $331.66 total value) that includes:
- One 20-minute ultrasonic fat-reduction treatment (a $166.66 value)
- One 15-minute radio-frequency skin-tightening session on a single area (a $165 value)
For $199, you get three body-contouring packages (a $994.98 total value)
- For $350, you get six body-contouring packages (a $1,989.96 total value)
Following an in-depth consultation and body analysis, 20-minute body-contouring sessions use ultrasonic waves to break down the contents of fat cells in one targeted area, causing cells to collapse and shrink. A brief physical-therapy regimen speeds the release of fatty acids and triglycerides through the body's detox system, and diet and weight-loss tips aid further progress. Radio-frequency energy then tightens and tones loose skin in 15-minute sessions. These noninvasive treatments require no downtime. Each session is physician-supervised and includes a body wrap and body vibration. For each body-contouring treatment purchased, Groupon holders will receive a complimentary skin-tightening body wrap, which can enhance the effects of body-contouring and radio-frequency treatments. Several visits may be necessary to achieve optimum results. Consult a list of frequently asked questions for more information.Altamonte Springs Body Contouring
At Altamonte Springs Body Contouring, doctor of chiropractic Ken Ross knows a bad back when he sees one. A retired deputy sheriff with an extensive background in law, he puts his training to use as he lectures on medical fraud and treats a laundry list of chronic aches and pains through noninvasive, drug-free techniques. With three decades of chiropractic experience under his belt, Dr. Ross allays spinal troubles with precision adjustments that nudge bulging disks into healthier positions. He also draws on such contemporary medical procedures as ultrasonic fat reduction, a treatment designed to help clients to lose weight without dieting excessively or pushing their car to work every morning. Dr. Ross demonstrates his devotion to patient well-being through individualized care, personally overseeing every treatment that takes place in his office to ensure effectiveness and results.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.