FDA-approved Zerona laser targets range of areas during safe, 30-minute sessions.
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use all treatments by expiration date. Valid only for option purchased. May use over multiple visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $149 for one LipoLaser session with a consultation (a $399 value)
- $299 for three LipoLaser sessions with a consultation (a $1,000 value)
- $599 for six LipoLaser sessions with a consultation (a $2,200 value)
During 30-minute LipoLaser sessions, a technician wields an FDA-approved Zerona laser designed to safely eliminate unwanted adipose and cellulite. The noninvasive laser uses two large diode paddles to help heat and burst fat cells in a range of areas including the abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, and waistline. After each session, clients spend 10 minutes on a whole-body vibration machine to encourage the liquefied triglycerides to politely exit the body. As with polishing a pair of defunct ice skates, this procedure involves no blades.LipoLaser of South Jersey
Under the directorship of Dr. Bryan Levey, M.D., LipoLaser of South Jersey's team of medical specialists helps clients achieve their fat-loss and body-contouring goals with advanced laser procedures and holistic health methods. All the facility's technicians are certified and have been trained by Yolo Medical, the same entity that manufactures the Lapex BCS 2000 laser used during LipoLaser sessions. In addition to administering Lapex Curve and Zerona body-slimming treatments, the weight-loss gurus lead clients through a four-step program that involves detoxification, LipoLaser, and nutrition and exercise integration. With laser treatments and the motivation of coach Debbi, who has undergone various laser treatments herself, clients can tread the path toward a slimmer physique that can squeeze into even the tightest of potato sacks during family barbecues.