FDA-approved LipoLaser targets range of areas during safe 30-minute sessions
- Expires Mar 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use all treatments by expiration date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All services must be used by the same person. May redeem across multiple visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $149 for one LipoLaser session with a consultation (a $399 value)
- $299 for three LipoLaser sessions with a consultation (a $1,000 value)
- $599 for six LipoLaser sessions with a consultation (a $2,200 value)
During 30-minute LipoLaser sessions, a technician wields an FDA-approved LipoLaser designed to safely eliminate unwanted adipose and cellulite. The noninvasive laser uses two large diode paddles to help heat and burst fat cells in a range of areas including the abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, and waistline. After each session, clients spend 10 minutes on a whole-body vibration machine to encourage the liquefied triglycerides to politely exit the body. As with polishing a pair of defunct ice skates, this procedure involves no blades.