Cutera's LP560 red flash lamp abolishes red or brown hyperpigmentation on the face during 45- to 60-minute treatments
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour cancellation notice required, or $50 fee may apply. Services must be used by the same person. PhotoGenesis not recommended for pre-existing skin conditions or those using drugs that cause increased photosensitivity. PhotoGenesis not appropriate for darker skin types V and VI on Fitzpatrick Scale. May not use bronzer or go tanning within 4 weeks of treatment. Valid only for the face. Must use all treatments on same area. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $99 for one PhotoGenesis treatment for the face (a $329 value)
- $199 for three PhotoGenesis treatments for the face (a $987 value)
- $299 for six PhotoGenesis treatments for the face (a $1,974 value)
Using Cutera's LP560 flash-lamp technology, aestheticians battle blemishes caused by red or brown hyperpigmentation. The flash-lamp device heats the skins cells, dispersing them throughout the body during the 45- to 60-minute treatments. Results are seen within one to three weeks, and the aestheticians recommend three treatments for best results.New Image MedSpa
Despite the presence of professional technicians, high-end equipment, and medical-grade products, New Image MedSpa isn't a doctor's office. It's a spa where medically trained professionals strive to create a relaxing and friendly environment and count cost effectiveness as a top priority. Their treatments span from general spa services such as facials, massage, and chemical peels to med-spa approaches such as laser hair removal, blepharoplasty, or PhotoGenesis. They also oversee a slew of male-centric services to help guys achieve smoother, handsomer blue or yellow M&M shell.