Cupcakes made fresh from scratch daily arrive in ever-changing variety of flavors such as red velvet & chocolate
- Expires Mar 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $13 for one dozen cupcakes (a $27 value)
- $24 for two dozen cupcakes (a $54 value)
- $45 for four dozen cupcakes (a $108 value)
With every cake and cookie that Jolei Desserts founder Jorge Tua makes, his ultimate goal is to match the culinary prowess of his former babysitter and baking guru, Nina. Eschewing classical training for life experience, Jorge built his bakery from the ground up and opened his hard-won labor of love in November 2011. Since that fall day, Jorge can be found bustling about his kitchen happily popping his dulcet confections into and out of ovens or cheerfully deploying his gift of gab upon customers in the front of the shop. Championing the cause of decadent eats made from scratch, Jorge vehemently shuns artificial flavors and preservatives for wholesome ingredients forged by nature rather than man or margarine-making elf. Along with his dedication to old-timey baking practices, Jorge, terrified of becoming known as the “boring neighborhood baker”, challenges himself to switch up his roster of baked goods daily to exercise his culinary creativity while supplying his regular crew of sweet-toothed patrons with sugary surprises each morning.