Indoor recreation center with bungee trampolines, a rock wall, padded battlezone, and Xbox Theater stocked with the latest Kinect games
- Expires Sep 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 4 or older. Must sign waiver. Valid only during open play hours.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for one three-hour open-play session (up to a $20 value)
- $16 for two three-hour open-play sessions (up to a $40 value)
- $32 for four three-hour open-play sessions (up to an $80 value)
At Rockbridge Adventures, wholesome doses of exercise lurk secretly beneath layers of amusement as adult kids and actual kids climb, slide, and soar across a collection of indoor attractions. Openly defiant against gravity, bungee trampolines send jumpers flipping through the air 20 feet above the ground. Climbers race up a 24-foot rock wall, and in the padded battlezone, siblings joust for power or, more importantly, the front seat on the ride home. Healthy huffs and puffs continue in the Xbox Theater as well, where a large screen dances with Kinect games that constantly keep minds and feet moving, like a spelling bee held on a bed of hot coals. The facility invites all visitors 6 and older to open-play sessions, and also hosts dodgeball tournaments, team-building events, and birthday parties.