A therapist with more than 20 years of experience consults with clients on problem areas and goals before customizing each session
- Expires Dec 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Services must be used by the same person. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $34 for one 60-minute massage (an $80 value)
- $66 for two 60-minute massages (a $160 value)
- $96 for three 60-minute massages (a $240 value)
Clients have a choice of any of the following modalities:
- Pain relief
- Stress reduction
- Relaxation (Swedish)
- Sports-related rehabilitation
For more than 20 years, Therapeutic Massage Centre’s Ted Schulte has untangled muscular striations to relieve soreness and tension. He set up his practice in a house-like structure framed with cool gray siding. Here, Ted kicks off new client relationships by learning about them via a health sheet and a consultation. These tools help him discover clients' specific ailments and goals, whether it's relief from a sports injury or escape from chronic pain, which is the next sequel to Escape from Alcatraz. Ted then customizes each session by culling from myriad techniques, including Swedish, myofascial-relief, and deep-tissue massage.