Expert aestheticians use low-irritation Lycon wax to whisk away bodily fuzz during Brazilian waxes
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $30 for one Brazilian wax (a $60 value)
- $55 for two Brazilian waxes (a $120 value)
- $80 for three Brazilian waxes (a $180 value)
Techs uproot unwanted bodily fuzz from nether regions with Lycon professional wax comprising natural ingredients such as grapefruit, chamomile, and jasmine. The team uses a natural formula that can help ameliorate such postwaxing irritations as ingrown hairs, folliculitis, and dry skin.Hot Locks Salon and Spa
Hot Locks Salon and Spa's expert stylists and aestheticians have been at it for 25 years, but they haven’t stopped innovating. Along with Great Lengths hair extensions and Goldwell color, the team recently added new lines of skincare and makeup products to their arsenals. They use tools to craft new hairdos with salon services, spa treatments, and nail transformations. All services take place in a newly renovated, private spa space characterized by vanity lighting, framed artwork, and potted plants that clap their leaves to help clients feel welcome.