Formaldehyde-free keratin treatment from Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger line infuses damaged tresses with ample dose of hydration
- Expires May 8, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply. Valid only at salon location. May split 2 or 3-pack option between people. May redeem 2 or 3-pack option over visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $69 for one Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger keratin treatment and style (a $250 value)
- $129 for two of the above treatments (a $500 value)
- $159 for three of the above treatments (a $750 value)
Stylists wash hair with a clarifying treatment before applying the Awapuhi Wild Ginger solution with a nonheated tool. Packing a large dose of hydration and hair-repairing ingredients, the formaldehyde-free keratin solution leaves strands strong enough to ward off future damage, and clients depart with a stylish blow-dry. Groupon customers also enjoy a 25% off discount during then next service at Karma Hair Salon.Karma Hair Salon
Karma Hair Salon's owner, Kimberly Hilal, believes that stylists are artists. Literally. Jeanne Marie D’Amico, the salon’s resident spray tanner, is a 25-year veteran henna artist, and she’ll gladly sketch coiling, earth-toned designs across hands, arms, or embarrassingly misspelled “Mom” tattoos. These creative services complement the menu’s eclectic array of hair, color, and waxing services, which anchor themselves on a vast selection of beauty products from Paul Mitchell. To honor her father’s memory, Karma’s owner offers free haircuts to firemen, police officers, and veterans, as well as discounts to their spouses and children.