Crystal or crystal-free microdermabrasion, choice of eight peels including glycolic and salicylic, and aloe or camphor mask
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $79 for a one-hour microdermabrasion session with a chemical peel of your choice and a mask (a $180 value)
- $139 for two one-hour microdermabrasion sessions with two chemical peels of your choice and two masks (a $360 value)
- $179 for three one-hour microdermabrasion sessions with three chemical peels of your choice and three masks (a $540 value)
Clients can opt for either a traditional crystal microdermabrasion or crystal-free medical microdermabrasion. They also get to select one of eight peels, which can be viewed by clicking the “Chemical Peels” link on the spa’s Services page. The mask will be either an aloe or a camphor mask, depending on the client’s skin type.Lily Med Spa
Though most licensed aestheticians know a great deal about the skincare products they use, few know their serums and creams as well as Lily Trieu knows hers. That’s because at Lily Med Spa Trieu uses Lily Dermaceuticals skincare products, a line she cocreated with registered nurse and licensed aesthetician Tama Tran. The duo's experience as aestheticians working in clinical skin-treatment centers gave them first-hand knowledge of the complexity of skin’s tone, sensitivity, and penchant for turning purple after excessive eggplant consumption. This knowledge helped them to develop more than 50 pharmaceutical-grade and botanical blends for eight distinct skin types. It is these products, along with a few other skincare lines and dermal fillers, that the women and their fellow aestheticians use when performing skin rejuvenation or corrective acne treatments, depigmentation facials, and cosmetic injections.