One-hour Swedish-massage sessions mollify aches and discomfort with an emphasis on stretching and deep breathing
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to 1/2 of Groupon price may apply. Must be 6 or older; under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. For multiple massage options, may redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one one-hour Swedish massage (an $80 value)
- $64 for two one-hour Swedish massages (a $160 value)
- $85 for three one-hour Swedish massages (a $240 value)
Though skilled in a variety of modalities, Chelsea Satre's massage specialty—like the best fish-shaped candy—is Swedish. This style is focused on relaxation and allows her to target and mollify areas of stress or discomfort through light- to medium-pressure kneading, gliding, and tapping. Stemming from her experience with yoga, Chelsea's emphasis on the importance of deep breathing and proper body alignment allows her to help clients of all ages and brings a sense of calmness and balance to each of her treatments at Massage Therapy Health and Strength.
Through her work at the Cancer Wellness House, Chelsea has witnessed her share of pain and suffering. Her training in oncology massage has allowed her to give cancer patients a brief reprieve from their discomfort, and she maintains deep sensitivity to the effects of pain throughout all of her work.