Four facial types use lavender, orange peel, or sweet milk, along with extractions, to leave skin smooth and clean
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid for new clients only. Must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one one-hour facial (a $70 value)
- $65 for two one-hour facials (a $140 value)
- $89 for three one-hour facials (a $210 value)
Aestheticians improve skin tone with a Calming facial, with a sweet-milk-and-chamomile exfoliation, or a Revitalizing facial, with lavender to hydrate and balance the complexion. For a targeted cleanse, the Balancing facial uses dehydrated orange peel to brighten tone, whereas the Nourishment facial combines gentle exfoliation with a contour-enhancing massage and custom mask.